Monday, July 23, 2012

The things you see while out and about

After signing some papers at my attorneys office I happened to see these on the street corner.

After nearly getting whiplash from the double take and a fast turnaround, I managed to get some shots.

No info on them and no money in the account or the BSA would've been in the garage with the others.



Of the two, the BSA like I say would've been in my garage if the funds were available. Not fond of choppers though I do sort of like the look of a well designed and thought out bobber and except for a few things on it, the BSA looked good. Then again I could be just a little biased for some reason.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! Check back with him later. At least it looks like it wouldn't be too hard to get them back to something closer to stock. At least they didn't ruin the frames by hardtailing them, or ruin the fenders by bobbing them. Hope somebody saves them. Too many people trying to live out "chopper-bobber" fantasies...do it with something less valuable! Can't tell if the Triumph is a Bonneville from that pic...take that back...enlarged the first pic and it has a twin carb head. At least the top-end is Bonnie, maybe the whole bike is. Oh well, I'm drooling on my keyboard again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that might get you going HL....I agree on the frames not being abused jsut to indulge some fantasy.

    The Triumph had bellmouths on the carbs and it was twin carb. The BSA was a single carb. I did notice something that can't be seen in the pics...the front brake on the BSA was a comical hub and the airscoop/vent was facing to the rear, ie mounting on the wrong side. How that worked is anybodies guess!

    ReplyDelete