Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A celebrity

Back about 18 months ago, March 28, 2011 to be exact there was a posting on here about my mate Kawa/Iain (his Sunday name) at a Scottish show, with an actual picture.

Well sir, Kawa has done it again and is in this months issue of "Practical Sportsbikes".

Seems there was a section there on AMA replica machines and their owners and Kawa has one whole page to himself to include a picture of him himself.


If you want to know more, go down to your local bookstore (Barnes and Noble) and buy one. Don't stand there and read it for free, buy one!

It's not the library ya know!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Nearly forgot about that Bodger. It was all a bit of a rush for the photo shoot, my mate Fers bike and mine were taken up to Knockhill circuit for a few pics, although they didn't use anything to do with the track in the pics. Got to say I really liked the Moriwaki Z1R that was in the article. I'll sign your copy of the mg the next time I see you Tim ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye, I'll make sure to bring it next time I'm over mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to see if my local store carries that title.Lately it has been spotty, couldn't find a Classic Bike mag last time I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here HL... a couple of B&Ns carry pretty much all of them while one seems to only carry a couple of titles.

    Plus they all don't come in at the same time.

    Made a mistake, it's the AUGUST issue, not this months.

    ReplyDelete