Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's official, snow has been sighted



Well here it is, official confirmation that even though it's not much, less than .06, it can snow in south Texas at times. 




This motley crew is all that made into work within the first hour for reporting in. The other 20 odd slowly showed up during the next few hours, by which time the snow and ice had slowly melted off.

And now for a contest....see if you can spot the Bodger. All answers on a piece of plain paper, entries due no later than sometime this year, or next, or whenever I decide to stop the contest.

And Kawa is automatically eliminated as he knows what the Bodger looks like. Good luck!

PS And  yes the temp was around 28F and those two were wearing shorts. Silly boys!

7 comments:

  1. Bodger, that'll be the guy .......

    Looks like our type of early morning frost, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't measure up to snows in Europe or the North or East Coast of the US, but it's all we could afford!;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the guy, oh wait a minute...I've seen a pic of the ole Bodger. Have to disqualify myself. You know we got a couple guys around where I work that wear shorts sun, rain, sleet, or snow. Brrrrrrr....get some pants on. HL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll buy those pics and the negatives too! Actually kinda surprised as there's not to many pics of the Bodger on the loose making the rounds.

    As far as the guys and the shorts, I refer to what I said in the posting....Silly boys! They should be well dress like that dashing chappy in the pea coat! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to put this bit of trivia in...I believe there were aapproximately 800, yes 800 accidents due to the conditions on Thursday and Friday.

    TBH I'm surprised it wasn't higher as I know of two twits who passed me going at least 60mph on the ice while I was doing half that, plus the dolt who looked like he was trying to pass me on a city street and at one point tailgated me, I couldn't see his headlights he was that close!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Bodger must be that ham=ndsome chappy there, him, over there, I got 'im! Are all those guys related, they all look the same!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "All those guys"? One's Yolanda, a girly.

    ReplyDelete