Friday, December 4, 2009

Todays weather is.....

cold and windy. Pretty much like it has been for the past week. The beginning of the week it was dampish and it rained for most of the day. Then it's been just cold and windy as I say.

As I've been on vacation all week I've been indoors for the most part instead of the shed. I would've gotten some Caswells tank sealant on order, but an unexpected expense in the form of a replacement water pump for my truck came up.

Even if that hadn't occured and I had the sealant, I don't think that I could've gotten the tank satisfactorily sealed due to the weather right now. I think that it may affect the way curing takes place.

So for right now I'm going to enjoy the weather. It beats 100F temperatures of the summer and I actually prefer this as it reminds of being back in the UK and on the east coast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment