Sunday, January 3, 2010

A noggin scratcher

I've come across a dilema here.....do I use the money I have stashed away to go on the 2010 British Singles Run (BSR) that I mentioned in an earlier posting oooooooor do I use it to get the rolling chassis for the B44 motor I just acquired AND finish off the last few bits left on the Starfire????

Decisions, decisions!!

If I go the BSR route, the Starfire will still get finished PLUS there will be a further segment to this drivel at a later date.

But if I go the other way, the frame dear, not what you were thinking, I get the frame so no one else does and get that project started as well as finishing off the wee Starfire so it can get on the road for next years BSR.

So any thoughts, suggestions or ideas on a postcard and send to:

Figger it out yerself ya Ol' Wazzick
Third Tree Stump Along
Kings Sutton
Banbury, OXON

Of course donations go along way too....as far as the pub anyway.

Edit: For those who have been reading this blog to date, you may have noticed that I mentioned the blog of The GBC and have recommended it's reading.

Well the Gorgeous One is having a photo competition so go read the blog for details, enter and have fun.

In the meantime, I'll be scratching my noggin on aboves dilema as well as the competition thrown in now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment