Friday, January 22, 2010

Soon to be new project bike

Last month I bought the motor from a 1970 BSA B44VS (Victor Special) for a whopping $85. A few parts missing...OK...several parts are missing but as I have a copy of the illustrated parts listing, things won't be too bad.

Well, today I got the rolling chassis for $200. It's a right state with plenty of rust, missing parts, no registration papers of any description and will take a long time to get back on the road. But that's OK as this one I want to get and be perfect.

In the next day or two I'll post some pictures on here while I do an inventory of sorts of what's needed, what's in horrible shape and what may be salvageable.

Until then lads and lasses.........

2 comments:

  1. Just noticed the link to your blog on one of your posts on the CBF an thought I'd have a look in. Looks like I've got a lot of reading to catch up
    cheers kawa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Kawa, stilling learning this Blog nonsense but hopefully I do as good as GBC has with hers. Hope it meets with the approval of all who read it.

    ReplyDelete