Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Salute

I know this has bugger all to do with motorcycles but when I saw this posted on Faceache, I just had to "borrow" it and put it on here for all to see and appreciate the single digit salute to the powers that be.....good job there lads and some mighty fine formation flying too!!!!!

Now read the instructions carefully and do what they say and all will become clear to you:

Look at this carefully...it is a brilliant example of British Humour!
The British government has scrapped the Harrier fleet and on their farewell formation flypast over the Houses of Parliament they gave the government a message.
Lean back a bit from your computer monitor and squint. Seriously...push your chair back a couple of feet..
My hat is off to the man that was leading this Squadron.




Now if this don't get ya to ROFL, what the buggery bollocks will????????




2 comments:

  1. Ha! Makes me think of that old "Laugh-in" bit...The flying, fickle finger of fate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez, I forgot about that one, but spot on!

    I just wonder if those in HoP even got a clue about it AND if it ever got published in the UK papers. Would/ve made for some interesting talk that morning....

    ReplyDelete