Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rabbit racing

Over on Thistle Down blog, Mr. Combo posted about Frog Racing, so to keep this humorous and silly, here's a video of something that I saw in the local newspaper the other day.

The story I saw was from Wollerau in Switzerland and apparently this is becoming a big thing there in Europe, so have a gander at this:

http://www.reuters.com/video/2009/04/10/easter-racing-rabbits?videoId=101846


When I first read it in the paper, I thought that had to be the most ridiculous thing going on other than politicians trying to keep a straight face while lying. But then I remembered seeing the movie "Stalag 17" which showed the PoWs having a mouse race....soooooo, rabbit races might not be so silly after all.

Just something to lighten up the day.....from me to you....

No comments:

Post a Comment