Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More from Luckenbach

Here's a few more for Luckenbach that you may like:
An ISO I think, not really sure other than it's Italian
The trials course


 
An Italian hairdryer, really nice looking though

Nice Triumph with high level pipes



Gorgeous little Honda 350/4 being raffled

Tried to get the guy with the Hawaiian tourist shirt on here, but it was taking so long to load, thinking the program couldn't handle all that color at one time. I know my eyes couldn't.




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for those photos. I didn't know Iso had made bikes, as I'd only heard of the Iso Grifo sports car. Learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to figure out what it was Norman, thinking it might be an Aermacchi. There was a nice little Laverda 125 or 250 there but for some reason that pic along a few others didn't show up on my memory card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice little raffle prize.Looks like a good trials demo going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a nice looking little Honda Larry, I was actually thinking about getting some tickets and taking a chance on it.

    The trials course was small and challenging from what I was seeing. Definitely takes some skill and practice to do it....and I'd like to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the little black bike is a Wards Riverside 360 (Benelli). Check this link
    http://www.mybenellis.com/mojave.html

    Some nice bikes there Bodger ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It wasn't too bad at all Kawa....had a quick look at the site, will have a better look later. I'm not certain but I think my Dad had a Riverside back in the late 60s. he was going through barber school and traded it for a set of clippers or something. I'll ask the old girl if she remember where he bought it.

    Glad to see you back in Bloggerland mate.

    ReplyDelete