Monday, August 29, 2011

Yes Virginia, there is Christmas in August

Not only did Bodger have a three day weekend which was really nice though it was still Africa hot, a few things arrived for him in the post....a couple of books to further get edjumicated on British hacks, er, bikes and one of the rarest things out there....no....not an honest politician....a side cover for Vicky.



But not just any side cover, an actual metal one. Thought that it may be fiberglass, but nope, it's metal a little grotty looking but another bit to practice the spraying skills on.

Also, got something in the mail from Hairy Larry for services rendered.......parts sales not what you're thinking you! Cheers, now Bodger can eat lunch or have a beer...:)

5 comments:

  1. Another piece of the puzzle falls into place...after some TLC and paint,that is.
    Still haven't been able to add a "Blogs I follow List" yet...frustrating. Maybe try again some time, but not now...in a good mood...and want to stay that way.
    I have some summer vacation coming up, time to set up shop and take stock of what I need for the current projects. Looking forward to that.
    I need to dive in to EBay and try bidding on some items. Have never purchased, only sold a few items through a friends account. So, a lot to learn there I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep....the puzzle pieces are getting in slowly but surely.

    Make the most of the vacation time Larry, for soem reason it always seems to go by quicker that I want it to and seems that things don't get done.

    That's the good thing about eBay, you can find what ya need, just gotta hunt for it and HOPE that no one else wants it just as bad.....that's when the prices. Just looking for the stuff is part of the fun I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bodger did you ever do a list of parts needed for Vicky? just so we can look out for parts on our travels.
    Larry, I seem to have sorted out my posting problems, Mat suggested trying Google Chrome, and its all working fine now :-)

    kawa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah....yeah....list....damn....OK....glad ya reminded me Kawa, I had completely forgotten about that.

    Let me do some thinking and scribbling tonight and see what I come up with. I'll keep ya posted.

    A silencer does come to mind...got the heat shield already.

    Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and a couple of chainguards....one for Vicky and one for Amelia....she's got one from a B50 right now.

    ReplyDelete